Classification: Director/Manager Financial Reporting
Compensation: $120000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
A well-established national restaurant chain is seeking a Senior Manager of FP& A and Treasury to join its Miami team. Reporting to the corporate level CFO, this position is responsible for managing all treasury activities including debt compliance and loan stakeholder communication, cash management and liquidity-related activities and reporting.
Highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits provided, with relocation package available depending on the candidate as well.
1) Manage all treasury-related activities, including:
2) Prepare consolidated long range financial plans for presentation to board and external stakeholders
3) Prepare the corporate annual operating Plan, including corporate consolidation and corporate G& A department plans and related analysis
4) Monthly forecasting and analysis at the corporate level
5) Oversee the preparation and presentation of analysis and commentary for monthly and quarterly results to the Board of Directors and investors
6) Provide financial analysis, strategic support, competitive analysis and ad hoc reporting
7) Perform other duties as assigned.
Position posted by:
David Warren at Robert Half Finance – Miami
7+ years of combined Corporate FP& A and Treasury experience.
Multi-unit retail experience is preferred, with multi-unit restaurant experience highly preferred.
Prior corporate planning experience in building annual and long-range plans.
Prior responsibility for treasury, cash management, and loan compliance is strongly preferred.
Prior experience analyzing financial statements, forecasts, month-end close, and budgets required.
Bachelors/Undergraduate degree in Finance or related field is required.
Intermediate to advanced level on MS Excel with extensive experience building and maintaining financial models; Experience automating complex reports in Excel is preferred.
Prior experience in utilizing planning/forecasting system
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, youre working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes annual ranking of Americas Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Original source: Career Builder