BCforward is seeking a Treasury Processor for contract to hire in Indianapolis.
A Processor is responsible for processing distributions from retirement plans such as 401(K), 403(B), 457 and IRA. A Processor I performs a variety of simple administrative tasks (preparing envelopes, address searches, etc.) to very complex data entry and verification duties which include: manual processing, quality checking, and usage of integration software with inputs from various sources. Processing retirement plan disbursements may include, but are not limited to: Terminations, Hardships, Death Benefits, RMD’s, Installments, etc. Understanding of all quality audit standards is a requirement.
1) Proficiency with a PC and processing experience in financial services industry required
2) Strong data entry and accuracy skills are required
3) Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily service standards
4) Demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work both individually and as a team member
5) Experience of Microsoft Office Excel and ability to learn new software
6) Initiative to learn new processes.
This position must work under little supervision processing lockbox deposits. This position is responsible for accurate and timely recording and balancing all incoming cash receipts. The incumbent will communicate with service teams from all divisions. The incumbent will be able to back up all processors in the department proficiently and research problems or questions. The incumbent will also perform other related duties at the request of the
supervisor. Record and balance all incoming cash receipts for all companies. Incoming cash receipts include (but are not limited to):
* Lockbox receipts for all lines of business
* Checks received for all lines of business
* Wire and ACH cash receipts for all lines of business
* Electronic check and credit card processing for all applicable lines of business
Research key stakeholders questions regarding any form of cash receipt
Receipts are to be applied timely and accurately.
Minimum Education Level
Some College Preferred
Minimum Years of Experience
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 134912 when responding to this ad.
Original source: Career Builder