Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $125000.00 to $135000.00 yearly
Robert Half is seeking an eager and ambitious Accounting Manager – Cash/Treasury- that would be able to start immediately at a dynamic, progressive Manufacturing company. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Preferably, you should be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a career-building opportunity within a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as an Accounting Manager. Based in the Atlanta, Georgia area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for permanent employment.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
– Work closely with FP& A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
– Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
– Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
– Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
– Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
– 8+ years of recent relevant financial experience
– Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
– Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
– Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
– Proven technical skills
– Month end closings experience
– send resumes to Luv Mirani
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Accounting Manager-Cash/Treasury (Luv) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Accounting Manager-Cash/Treasury (Luv) for more information.