Robert Half has a client looking for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional to join their growing company. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain a cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! Paying close attention to detail, you will process full-cycle AP and handle multiple invoices per week. This company may be for you if you are looking for great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package. This permanent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk is in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
How you will make an impact
– Reply to information requests from stake holders, including shippers, customers, and the sales/marketing department
– Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
– Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
– Post and balance financial information in a number of ledgers while reconciling bank accounts
– Verify the correctness of documents and codes
– Support, communicate, and reinforce the mission, values and culture of the organization
– Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
– 3+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
– Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Intermediate MS Excel skills
– Cash posting experience required
– Cash applications experience desired
– Payment Processing experience
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Original source: Robert Half