Position : Contract Jr. Treasury Analyst
Location: Atlanta/Hybrid work model
Who Are We: Purchasing Power (corp.purchasingpower.com)
We are an Atlanta-based voluntary benefit company offering an industry-leading employee purchase program for brand-name consumer products, online education services and vacation packages through convenient payroll deduction, helping employees achieve financial flexibility.
The Opportunity: The Contract Jr. Treasury Analyst will perform various cash disbursements and cash accounting activities within the Treasury function. This individual may be required to provide input to or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as requested.
What You Will Do:
* Monitor daily cash activities and prepare daily cash positioning
* Produce daily bank reports
* Initiate daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual wire/ACH transactions
* Correspond with banks and other financial services providers regarding operational issues and transactions
* Assist with opening and closing bank and merchant accounts, account signatories, and team user entitlements
* Daily check management (positive pay, check clearing, check cancelling, inquiries, etc.)
* Prepare and review of journal entries and complete balance sheet reconciliations related to debt and cash accounts, including bank reconciliations
* Prepare and assist with annual audits
* Calculate and report on collateral eligibility criteria within financing facilities
* Maintain separate receivables portfolios and reconcile differences to the general ledger
* Maintain all interest schedule related to current outstanding debt/financing
The Experience You Will Bring:
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business-Related Field, or equivalent work experience
* 0-2 years of experience understanding commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within Treasury, Accounting and Finance
* Proficiency with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Teams)
* Individual must be flexible, with an ability to work in an independent, proactive manner, as well as part of a team
* Be extremely detailed oriented, focused, and able to complete tasks on occasional tight deadlines
* Able to keep certain information highly confidential
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and outside parties
* Excellent communication, project management, analytical, and teamwork skills
What We Stand For:
* We act with intensity, urgency and a passion for supporting our customers and growing our business. We strive for excellence.
* We hold ourselves accountable and expect it of each other. We attack problems with a positive “can do” attitude. We do what we say we’ll do.
* We deliver as one team, working together with integrity, respect, trust, transparency, and fun. We are better because we work here.
* We believe our unique diversity and authenticity makes us a better company, allows us to be our best selves and is a competitive advantage.
* We exhibit innate curiosity and creativity to innovate and reimagine how things can be done. We ask, is there a better way?
Purchasing Power is an equal opportunity employer. At Purchasing Power, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.