Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx and MedWise, provide solutions for a range of healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
TRHC is seeking an ambitious, high-energy individual to be part of its high-performing finance team and contribute to the success of a growing company. The ideal candidate must have strong motivation to take on a dynamic role, and to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and expertise in technical concepts of finance and treasury management.
Reporting to the CFO, the Director/ Assistant Treasurer (depending on experience) will be responsible for managing and administering the Company’s day-to-day corporate treasury operations including cash management and cash forecasting. In addition, this person will assist in managing the company’s wire transfers, investing excess capital, track the company’s compliance with debt covenants, and participate in risk management and foreign exchange hedging. Working with the Company’s insurance brokers to maintain an effective (and cost-effective) insurance program will also be part of the role’s mandate. The selected individual will have potential to advance to the Treasurer role.
Recurring treasury responsibilities include global cash management (including electronic payments), cash forecasting, bank relationship management, debt management (such as covenants and rating agency relations), investment portfolio management, and risk management (such as foreign exchange hedging and insurance program administration). These tasks may include:
* Manage daily cash position and working capital management to ensure the company and its subsidiaries have adequate liquidity at all times to meet their obligations as they come due.
* Identify ‘forecast to actual’ variances to identify trends and to monitor effectiveness of forecasts, and recommend revisions as necessary.
* Determine short-term financing requirements and manage the related processes through execution (drawdowns on revolvers, preparing required documentation, monitoring of related fee activity based on fee invoices and relative discussions with senior management, etc.).
* Longer term cash forecasting:
* Prepare medium and long-term cash flow forecasts for the company’s senior management and Board of Directors
* Compile various business unit forecasts and ensure the assumptions therein are accurate and consistent.
* Debt Compliance:
* Monitor covenant compliance and reporting deadlines, monthly ratios and analyze impact of change in ratios due to strategic decisions made by senior management (i.e., financing decisions, acquisitions, etc.)
* Manage credit decisions
* Manage wire transfers and intra-company transfer activity
* Responsible for reviewing and authorizing wire transfer activity and required documentation prior to release of transfers. Also responsible for ensuring segregation of duties among related processes.
* Investment Portfolio Management
* Recommend investment purchase/redemption activity based on daily cash position and forecasts to meet daily working capital requirements.
* Also, responsible for ensuring segregation of duties among related processes.
* Review, discuss and approve the monthly summary of investment balances and performance as compared to a relative benchmark to ensure effective portfolio performance.
* Risk management
* Perform monthly foreign exchange analyses and continue to monitor our strategy for best practices: analyze relative costs, volume, trends, etc.
* Manage administration of the company’s non-health Insurance programs, including property and casualty, executive liability, business interruption, and other insurance coverage.
* Global Banking Relationship Management
* Prepare bank relationship reports
* Benchmarking exercises to ensure best practices, utilization of best products and services for the Company, negotiate pricing, etc.
* Monitor accounts for efficient use of funds and possible fee reduction
* Maintain current bank documentation
* Liaise with legal department to update documentation with related financial institutions, as changes are deemed necessary (change in officers, signatories, limits, responsibilities, system & service agreements, etc.)
* Sarbanes Oxley
* Manage compliance of global treasury policies (worldwide) – enforce compliance with Global Treasury Policies and best practices.
* Maintain effective internal controls surrounding global treasury practices.
* Potential special projects could include participation in debt and equity capital markets transactions, rating agency reviews, and similar activities.
Education, Training and/or Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
* Minimum 10+ years total work experience including 3+ years of treasury experience.
* CTP, CFA, CPA, and/or MBA a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* A strong, motivating leader who contributes at a strategic level while also willing to roll up their sleeves where necessary.
* Strong analytical and strategic skills. Intellectually curious. Creative problem solver
* Pro-active self-starter. Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
* Demonstrated track record of developing and successfully driving new initiatives through an organization to achieve business results.
* Strong organizational, project and change management skills. Eliminates barriers. Track record in seamless execution and delivery of results.
* Management skills, including staff development, coaching, and the ability to guide and motivate others. Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. This person must be able to interact with individuals at all levels.
* Strong communicator. Possesses outstanding written, verbal, listening, and presentation skills.
* Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support, influence, and achieve results.
* Strong ethics and values with a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
* An ability to be assertive in a respectful manner and ensure that cash forecast deadlines are met.
* At least two years managing people desired
* Strong analytic/quantitative skills required
* Multi-skilled PC user, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Experience with buy-side or sell-side investors in a public-company environment desirable but not required, potential for involvement with Investor Relations.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
TRHC is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live.
For the Treasury Director role, you will have the opportunity to work flexibly. We prefer candidates that are within driving distance to our Moorestown, NJ headquarters office and able to come into the office as needed for collaboration.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
* Pay Type Salary
* Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA