The client is a large utilities business who is going through a period of change and is looking for an Interim Treasury Manager to manage all cash activities of the business.
The key responsibilities are:
– Take lead on the accurate daily cash forecast
– Report to SMT the cash position on a daily basis
– Provide variance analysis and insight against previous forecasts
– Take lead of the long-term cash forecasting/budgeting process and model
The successful candidate will have:
– Background with a Treasury role
– Experience dealing with all cash activities
– Great analytical and reporting skills
– Background in Utilities is highly desirable
Great opportunity to work for a large company
Great autonomous role
Original source: Michael Page.