The client is a large complex organisation, who are going through a positive period of change.
Working closely with the Treasury team, the Interim Treasury Systems Analyst will:
– Regularly liaise with a number of key internal stakeholders, regarding the progress of the implementation.
– Carry out daily testing of the new system, making sure that all evidence is kept up to date.
– Liaise with external stakeholders, such as vendors, regarding system issues, how to resolve them and to understand how the system works.
– Implement and document processes, including training staff across the team on how to use the TMS.
The successful candidate will:
– Have experience working with a TMS
– Be a self starter, with a proactive attitude
– Have great interpersonal skills
– Understands front office and back office functions (including, how FX works and cash flow settlements)
– Have an interest to learn new skills and develop existing ones
– Development opportunities as this is a CV enhancer role
– Remote working
Original source: Michael Page.