The Manager of Financial Operations & Treasury will be a key member of the Finance Leadership Team, overseeing a team of approximately four team members. The Leader in this role will be responsible for designing and building efficient processes and automation to enable scale benefits. The role will also be the key point in Banking and Treasury operations that include cash flow monitoring, reporting and forecasting.
Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
1. Manage the activities of the Accounting Team including the A/R and A/P functions; maintains financial staff by recruiting, orienting, and training employees.
2. Assist in the annual budgeting, budget reporting and cash flow planning process.
3. Coordinate the maintenance and preparation of operational financial and performance reporting, partner with business units to drive process changes based on data and analytics.
4. Monitor and assess the companys exposure to foreign exchange risk and assist the CFO/Treasurer in developing and implementing hedging strategies
5. Define, implement and monitor appropriate financial and procedural controls over financial reporting are in place and functioning as required
6. Coordinate the definition, monitoring and reporting of compliance with financial controls in international subsidiaries of a multinational organization using FCPA best practices.
7. Participate in planning process, assist in charting and implementing finance strategy consistent with Corporate strategy.
8. Co-ordinate with IT on system requirements for financial reporting and implement necessary changes to maintain and improve productivity.
9. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary
10. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International Standard.
11. Practice leadership as stated in the Exactech Leadership Model
a. Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of initiative efforts
b. Establish clearly defined individual goals
c. Responsible for hiring and terminations within the department as required
d. Provide leadership to include effective feedback on culture, results and future, coaching and mentoring, performance management and career development
e. Assure compliance to the code of ethics
Education: Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution required; Masters Degree preferred
Experience: 8-10 years of experience
Functional Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Good communication skills
Original source: Indeed