Summary of Duties:
1. Manage a team of Analysts in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly activities (such as weekly reports, forecasts, journal entries, monthly closing activities) are reviewed and submitted on time. Oversees treasury teams banking transactions and approves payments processed. Play an active role in talent development, providing ongoing coaching and feedback (both performance and development) to direct reports.
2. Collaborate with Corporate Treasury in France. Provide shared services reports and respond to clarifying questions on reported data. Review and ensure segregation of duties are aligned to corporate policy, ensuring there are no conflicts on duties being carried out. Always ensuring there is approvals as required.
3. Oversee and support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities, including assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the organization and supporting the cash forecasting process.
4. Review forecasts on financial position and budget requirements by analyzing the organization’s financial records. Monitor cash flow and reports analysis results to higher level management and makes appropriate recommendations.
5. Assist the treasury team in preparing organization’s financial reports. Reviews AR reports, payroll reports, SFIT, match cash flow reports. Verify accuracy of reports for submission.
6. Ensure an efficient banking structure to support the organization’s overall operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects.
7. Build strong banking party relationships to ensure delivery of appropriate and cost-effective banking services and support. Communicate with banks to resolve various banking issues that may arise such as rejected payments, payments to or from sanctioned countries and provide data as requested. Ensure integrity of bank account documents by verifying signatures on documents sent to bank, following procedure on mandates and signatories, and archiving data for control.
8. Collaborate with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and reporting team in resolving bank reconciliation issues such as checks presented to bank needing verification.
9. Update processes and coordinate with auditors (internal and external) on treasury process and document processes as needed. Ensure all activities are in compliance with accounting guidelines, regulatory requirements, company policies, and internal controls. Communicate with Executive, banks, auditors on treasury processes.
Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of cash management/treasury/accounting/finance (or equivalent) experience is required plus 1-3 years supervisory experience required
Computer Skill: Windows operating system and Microsoft office and advanced Excel proficiency.
Other Skills: Good problem-solving and follow-up skills, detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, as well as, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Description: Professional/Intermediate Level
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Specificity of the job
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
3. Traveling is required.
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
Finance and management
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Cypress, California, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
Original source: Indeed