We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Payroll Specialist role for those who possess a strong sense for detail, analytical skills and are ready to combat discrepancies in financial records.
Tasks in the role
* The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for providing support in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment.
* This role responds to employee inquiries while delivering quality service in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
* The Payroll Specialist will have a variety of routine and non-routine payroll responsibilities including aspects of processing, reviewing, analyzing, and performing payroll functions with full accountability.
* The Payroll Specialist completes payroll cycles, adheres to established standards for accuracy and timeliness, provides excellent service to internal customers and maintains the confidentiality of all Payroll Services’ and Human Resources’ data.
* Responsible for assisting with payroll preparation, including activities with the payroll system (ADP).
* Ensures data reflects accurate information including current salary/wages, benefit deductions, personal leave accruals, and taxation.
Who we are looking for
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent time-management and organizational skills with experience in working toward tight deadlines.
* 1+ years of relevant work experience
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
* Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
* Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
* Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
* Employee Assistance Program.
* 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
* Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
* Paid parental leave.
* Employee Stock Purchase Program.
* Short-term and Long-term Disability.
* Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
* Travel Insurance.
* Corporate Events.
* Snacks, coffee, tea.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We’ve been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2’s Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.