BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can flourish. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
BILL is seeking to hire a Sr. Treasury Analyst – a new position. As BILL is a high-growth FinTech leader moving over $60 billion in client payments per quarter, Treasury expertise in transmitting and managing funds is mission-critical to the success of the company. This role is not a typical Treasury job in the corner of the company — detached from the company’s business and customers — it is a role critical to the company’s financial strength, product offerings, and growth profile as a public company.
The Sr. Treasury Analyst will report to the Sr. Treasury Manager, Capital Markets.
List of Responsibilities/Duties:
* Assist the Treasury team in managing over $6 billion company and client cash and investments to ensure needed liquidity and generate competitive returns;
* Provide analysis for the top-line Float Revenue responsibility including delivering forecasts with a high degree of accuracy;
* Provide support for the establishment and management of a FX hedging program to minimize currency volatility;
* Work closely with International Payments team to execute and enhance a leading service for the company;
* Collaborate on capital structure decisions and execution, including convertible debt, revolving credit facility and warehouse lines;
* Participate in implementation of any new investment initiatives and FX programs;
* Prepare monthly investment compliance reporting to ensure company investments are in compliance with regulatory requirements and Investment Company Act 1940;
* Work cross-functionally with Product, Compliance and Accounting teams to provide Treasury assistance on payment rails;
* Work with Accounting team to ensure the general ledger is booked with proper accounting for investments and foreign currency entries;
* Work closely with external, internal and state auditors to manage deliverables for all aspects of audit, SOX controls and state examinations.
We’d love to chat if you have:
* Minimum 5 years work experience in Corporate Treasury or related fields, preferably for multinational public corporations;
* Good work ethic, attention to details and ability to work independently;
* Strong critical thinking, organizational, communication and time management skills;
* Experience working with NetSuite and Treasury systems;
* Comfortable working in high growth and dynamic environment;
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, or accounting; CTP preferred.
Let’s talk about benefits
* 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
* HSA & FSA accounts
* Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
* Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
* Wellness & Fitness initiatives
* Employee recognition and referral programs
* And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design-it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Dedicated, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
* Humble – No ego
* Authentic – We are who we are
* Passionate – Love what you do
* Dedicated – To each other and the customer
* Fun – Celebrate the moments
BILL currently requires all personnel who work onsite at its facilities to be fully vaccinated against the COVID19 virus. Proof of COVID19 vaccine will be required post hire to work onsite at our BILL facilities. Medical and religious exemptions to the vaccination will be reviewed on submission.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants
Summary Description As the Treasury Operations Specialist, you will support a broad range of responsibilities within THG’s Corporate Treasury group...Apply For This Job
Your career at Deutsche Brse Groupnn Your area of work Clearstream as premier provider of settlement services needs to ensure...Apply For This Job
Firmenbeschreibung Als Specialist Treasury (m/w/d) bei Viessmann deckst du im Bereich Corporate Finance unternehmensweit Anfragen aus dem Bereich Treasury ab,...Apply For This Job
Job Description: nEnterprise Job Description: nFirst point of contact for inquiries received from high revenue clients via email or phone...Apply For This Job
Are you bread for success? Come make $ dough $ with us! Franz Family Bakery was founded in 1906 in...Apply For This Job