Then come and join our global team as Senior Manager (f/m/d) Treasury Back Office.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- This position can be filled either in Erlangen (Germany) or in The Hague (Netherlands)
- You will coordinate closely within the global Treasuries and with other interfaces such as Accounting, Legal and Compliance
- You will be responsible for carrying out all Treasury back office duties for FX and commodity hedging such as netting and regulatory reporting, and for monitoring transactions and rollovers
- You will monitor Treasury payment transactions, e.g. settlement and netting of payments, maintenance of SSI (standard settlement instructions)
- You will ensure management of the correct regulatory reporting, e.g. EMIR and Dodd Frank
- You will operate as an advisor for all Treasury-related control and compliance rules such as Control over Funds (CoF), confirmation of bank account and central bank reporting
- You will drive forward digitalization and take responsibility for projects
- You will coordinate contracts within Siemens Healthineers Treasury and with external service providers relating to Treasury management tools
- You will manage and monitor authorizations from, for example, external banks, internal authorizations and the further development of the current authorization concept
- You will be responsible for the global functional management of back office services
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in a business management discipline with a focus on finance
- You have several years of professional experience in the Treasury area. You also have many years of experience with financial transactions and back office services
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Treasury systems such as ION ITS, Refinitiv, Bloomberg or Finastra confirmation matching
- You can also offer a sound knowledge of QlikSense and Microsoft Excel
Your attributes and skills:
- We operate in an international environment, working closely with colleagues from throughout the world. Your business-fluent English language skills will empower you to collaborate effectively here. You can also offer a good knowledge of German
- You are a highly effective team player and approach challenges with a cooperative, solution-oriented mindset
- Today is about tomorrow: Your structured, careful way of working and your very high level of initiative enable you to make a contribution to the future success of Siemens Healthineers
- Your strategic way of thinking, assertiveness and customer focus complete your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time