As part of an outstanding and highly skilled team, you’ll help optimize the cash flow process of the organization. We are seeking an analytical, creative, and forward-thinking Treasury Manager to join our team and will report into the Controller of Blue Origin. This position will drive strategic initiatives to improve the quality and efficiency of our cash management process. The individual should possess excellent financial acumen and strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills that can thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment. In this hands-on position, you will help lead the cash forecast process, coordinate banking related activities (including but not limited to deposit verification, reconciliation, auditing, funding, etc.), and supplier financial capability assessments. This individual will also be responsible for implementing best practices for cash management, funding requests, credit, and risk mitigation as well as providing recommendations to increase the speed, efficiency, and automation of overall cash management operations.
We are looking for someone to apply their technical expertise, leadership skills, and commitment to quality to positively impact safe human spaceflight. Passion for our mission and vision is required!
* Knowledge of cash management principles and experience with their application.
* Experienced in handling complex banking and organizational structures and working with banking systems and processes.
* Key advisor to legal, corporate development and business divisions on various banking products
* Highly skilled collaborator and influencer capable of interacting with multiple business partners and team members (external and internal), inclusive of banking relationships.
* Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion.
* Strong communication, writing and presentation skills.
* Undergraduate degree in business, finance, accounting, or other highly analytical field.
* 8+ years of financial and business analytics experience.
* 5+ years management experience.
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
* Proven understanding of underlying business processes and the impact of financial decisions.
* Strong knowledge of financial statements and generally accepted accounting principles.
* Experience in helping teams meet financial targets and deliver results.
* Day-to-day key tools and systems: Planful, Costpoint, and Excel.
* 5+Treasury Leader for Multi Entity Organization with weekly funding.
* Bank relationships with JPMC and BoA
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single desired qualification. At Blue Origin, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Export Control Regulations
Applicants for employment at Blue Origin must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blue Origin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing a highly qualified, diverse, and dedicated work force. Blue Origin hires and promotes people on the basis of their qualifications, performance, and abilities. We support the establishment and maintenance of a workplace that fosters trust, equality, and teamwork, in which all employees recognize and appreciate the diversity of individual team members. We provide all qualified applicants for employment and employees with equal opportunities for hire, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. Blue Origin will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For more information on “EEO Is the Law,” please see here and here.
Blue Origin will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Washington Fair Chance Act, Los Angeles Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
Affirmative Action and Disability Accommodation
Applicants wishing to receive information on Blue Origin’s Affirmative Action Plans, or applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application and/or interview process, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] – Click here to apply to Senior Treasury Manager.
Employee Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability and 401(k) with up to 5% company match.
Paid Time Off: Provides up to 4 weeks per year, in addition to 14 holidays
Company Overview n Offering a complete ecosystem of maritime services, including broking, finance, port services and research, Clarksons is at...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a professional and energetic work environment where your positive attitude can contribute to a great team?...Apply For This Job
Calling all treasury managers in NYC area! This Jobot Job is hosted by: Anna PonasAre you a fit? Easy Apply...Apply For This Job
A leading financial services company based in Central London are looking for a Senior Treasury Manager to join their Group...Apply For This Job
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and...Apply For This Job