Recognized as an industry leader, our client provides a cloud-based treasury and financial management platform. The company is growing at a fast pace, with many offices around the world. Today to further strengthen their team in Germany, they are looking for a Strategic Account Executive.
Strategic Account Executive (f/m/x) Treasury Platform – Germany
The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for selling into and radiating within assigned target accounts. Under the leadership of the Managing Director of the DACH region, the SAE is responsible for managing the entire sales process and for using the company sales methodology from penetration through successful deployment. The SAE is accountable for consistently meeting and/or exceeding assigned booking goals.
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio.
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with our partners to generate value propositions
- Responsible business conduct within his/her assigned accounts: in-depth understanding of the accounts strategies
- Initiate selling activity where no relationship team or business partner is involved
- Effectively differentiate our offerings from competitive alternatives and create customer preference for our offerings, based on that differentiation
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of customer management, team members and business partners resulting in successful closing of the sale
- Develop business and sales strategies for communicating new developments or announcements with regards to the respective specialty of client teams
- 8 10 + years of direct sales experience, with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in business & management, or a related field
- Able to push the customers thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value
- Able to use strong two-way communication skills along with a deep understanding of customers businesses to direct the selling conversations (The Challenger Sale)
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication
- Strong track record of sales quota achievement and pipeline generation
- Business development skills and a strong understanding of how software deals are transacted
- Ability to build strong relationships with CXO Clients based on reliance & expertise
- A charismatic team player, with the proven ability to be part of a high-performance organization
- Fluency in English and German is required