Ensure accuracy, legitimacy and compliance of individual cash transactions through a combination of processing, coding, reconciling, allocating and documenting relevant activity. Assist with Treasury sub ledger administration, patient and non-patient receipt reconciliation, bank reconciliations, and operations support as it pertains to payment acceptance. Identifies, resolves where possible, and communicates up as necessary, transactional errors, exceptions, and patterns. Maintains strict confidentiality with all patient, employee, and company information.
1. Maintain and update cash position (weekly bank and monthly balance sheet).
2. Prepare the organizations daily, weekly, and monthly management reports upon request.
3. Performs periodic reconciliations of assigned balance sheet and bank statement accounts in
accordance with Piedmont Healthcare policies and procedures.
4. Prepare audit confirmations for outside auditors; work with internal and external auditors.
5. Maintains key relationships with entity Finance staff to ensure integration and alignment with policies,
procedures, and strategies.
6. Understands the impact of the accounting departments activities, decisions, and accounting
treatment on the financial information used by the organization.
7. Communicates frequently with stakeholders and has the ability to explain the rationale and impact of
accounting decisions on the overall financial statements produced by shared functions.
8. Works collaboratively with corporate functions, entities, and stakeholders of accounting information to
provide insight and analyses of historical data, trends, and variances.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business administration, business management, or a businessrelated
field is required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Three (3) years of progressive work experience in an Accounting or Finance role, preferably in a multientity
healthcare provider environment, is required.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Finance, Treasury Operations, or Capital Market experience is preferred.
Possesses an understanding of the role of a centralized Treasury function and its interdependencies with
other processes and stakeholders.
Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
Demonstrates strong problem solving, project management, teamwork, and organizational skills.
Original source: Glassdoor US