This position is to assist and provide knowledge to the Treasury function to maintain transactions between banks, mortgage companies, and Accounting.
Core Job Responsibilities
* Cash Management* Verify cash transactions and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner. Deposit Checks and record transaction on Cash Management. Process all Mortgage payment deposits from our servicers and manage Intellisys on processing our rent payments from tenants.
* Banking Relations* Responsible for maintaining good banking relations. Respond to inquiries within 24 hours of receipt even if to indicated that the request will take some time to comply. Assist with requesting weekly inspections from bank. Process construction draws based on bank inspections. Processing wire requests from Management or Partners. Also process the daily positive pay reports. Assist with any other banking related situation that might arise.
* Loan Payments* Responsible for process all loan payments. This entails the collection of statements and ensuring that the bank statements and our records are matching as well as processing the payments in SAGE.
* Reconciliations* Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all Earnest Money GLs with spreadsheets. Assist with reconciliation of Interim GLs & Permanent loan balances for responsible Banks.
* Journal Entries* Responsible for creating and recording journal entries for items related to the Treasury accountants normal transaction duties. Also to assist with JEs for sale of homes and rentals, loan closing entries, loan conversion entries, participation transaction, and asset sales.
* Contracts* Setup contracts on the billing system. Update rate tables for new cost codes. Directs the processing of bank draws applying them to construction costs receivables. (This is not used as often)
* Loan Processing* Assist Treasury Manager with requesting interim loans, reconciliation of loan payments with GL and T/B, calculate interest on intercompany loans and maintain accurate records, properly record activity on the HUD to the GL accts & requesting and processing weekly interim bank draws. Reconcile loan balances with the bank statements on the Loan Balance & Interim Reconciliation worksheets monthly.
* Huddles & Dept Meetings* Participate in daily huddles and department meetings
* Attention to detail
* Must have an Accounting /Finance degree or Equivalent Experience
* Strong Excel knowledge & experience
* Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
* Strong organizational skills and customer service skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong communication skills
What we provide:
* Competitive compensation
* Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
* Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
* Culture committee
* Nice working environment
*After finishing up the Application Form, please proceed to complete the Candidate Survey to continue on with the hiring process. You must complete the Candidate Survey in order to move on to the next hiring step.
Who We Are:
Camden Homes is a vertically integrated privately-owned company that is in the business of providing housing solutions to the workforce of America. For more than 20 years, we have been achieving the goal of changing people’s lives one house at a time. In order to help fulfill the American dream of becoming a homeowner, we build quality homes and sell them at an affordable price. We believe our people play a major role in our success, and to continue this our company follows and believes in the 6 Core Values. Teamwork makes the dream work, Go all-in, Always do the right thing, Sweat the small stuff, Create happy energy, Deliver “wow”.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Camden Homes highly respects and welcomes diversity and believes it to enhance the community we live and work in. Our applicants will not be considered for the positions based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, religion, or any other characteristic that is protected by the law.
Whats the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria,...Apply For This Job
Sleeper is looking for a Treasury Accountant The company behind Sleeper, the app that brings people together over sports, is...Apply For This Job
**Treasury Accounting Coordinator** **Description** At Moss Adams, we champion authenticity. For us, that means fostering a culture of talented people...Apply For This Job
One of the largest grossing law firms in the US and GloballyGreat opportunity for training and growth About Our Client...Apply For This Job
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series,...Apply For This Job
Overview: Cedar Fair is seeking a Corporate Accountant II, Credit Card Services, Treasury Services at our Corporate Charlotte location. This...Apply For This Job