Currently Home-Based (with some travel to Leatherhead, Surrey when restrictions allow)
Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. Since 1988, we have helped businesses and individuals pay for their insurance by spreading the costs over regular instalments, instead of paying the whole premium up front.
Were currently looking for a Treasury Analyst to join us on a full-time basis.
While our offices are based in Leatherhead, we are currently operating on a work from home basis. We are flexible regarding the location of this role.
– Competitive salary
– Medical and dental
– 25 days holiday
– Join a workplace where integrity, honesty and accountability are valued and encouraged
This is the perfect opportunity in which to build on your existing experience and gain specialist knowledge of the financial service industry, whilst playing an important role in the day-to-day running of our business.
Whats more, depending on your skills and interests, there may be potential to progress for ambitious candidates making this the ideal role for the future.
So, if you are looking to make your mark with a market-leading business while avoiding the London commute, we want to hear from you.
As the Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and delivering complex external and internal transaction reporting, whilst contributing to setting up new funding transactions.
Working alongside the Treasury Team, you will assist with cash and liquidity management, funding, asset and liability management, financial risk management and investor relations.
You will monitor cash, receivables and FX movements on a daily basis, tracking and analysing exceptions.
Reporting to the Treasurer, you will also:
-Build, enhance, automate and maintain sophisticated financial models and analysis tools such as cash and liquidity management models
– Prepare and deliver datasets and presentations to banks, rating agencies, investors
– Calculate and initiate all payments on funding facilities
– Deliver all reports in an accurate and timely manner
– Manage change, challenge the status quo and improve current processes
To join us as a Treasury Analyst, youll need:
– Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, including Cubes
– An understanding of data extraction and data manipulation
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– To be a self-starter who can use initiative and prioritise workloads
– The ability to translate complex situations into simple explanations
– Confidence in dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
A financial service background would be beneficial to your application, in particular in the area of lending to individuals or SMEs. An ACT, CFA, ACA or other relevant professional qualification (or currently working towards one) would also be advantageous. Secured funding and/or securitisation experience is also desirable.
Other organisations may call this role Treasury Officer, Treasury Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance Analyst, or Finance Officer.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Treasury Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Original source: Reed