You have a place in the health care industry. Theres more to health care than IV bags and trauma rooms. We support all staff members as they find the path that is right for them. If youre looking to leverage your abilities you belong at Banner Health. Apply today.
Treasury strongly encourages continuous learning, personal growth, and acquisition of new skills by providing an abundance of resources to help employees achieve their career goals. The team also recognizes successes, provides feedback, and fosters a positive environment.
Managing cash, liquidity, and banking relationships for the enterprise is a robust task; as a result, Treasury values taking time to think methodically and creatively to help improve processes, policies, and applications of technology and automation. Every day is unique, fast-paced, and engaging.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you’ll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position supports the Treasury Department in the oversight and management of financial forecasting, data analytics, customer service and maintenance of accounts related to investments, debt, cash management, and merchant card services.
1. Implements and maintains the processes and controls to manage system-wide cash and to assist in implementing and maintaining investments, debt, armored car and merchant card programs of the company. This includes developing and maintaining databases for reconciling, recording and reporting information to management and the Board.
2. Assists with investment management functions, including rebalancing multi-billion-dollar investment portfolios, assists in advising the board on recommendations on hiring and termination of the portfolios investment managers, and managing the cost associated with investment managers and financial consultants.
3. Assists with operational oversight for the corporate cash, investment, debt, armored car and merchant processing programs. This includes assisting with controlling and maintaining all banking, investment and debt systems, and accounts, and maintenance of all cash, investment, debt, armored car and merchant processing relationships. Assists with continuously evaluating and improving the development, analysis and preparation of information for the cash, investment, debt and other functions.
4. Analyzes system-wide cash on a daily basis to ensure adequate liquidity availability, determine and coordinate the investment of surplus cash according to investment policy. Creates and analyzes cash forecasting for multiple Banner-affiliated companies and senior leadership.
5. Develops and prepares timely reports for management, maintain the on-line systems for the cash, investment, debt, armored car and merchant processing programs. Interface, as appropriate, with bankers, advisors, trustees, custodians and managers to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information.
6. Provides analysis and recommendations for the treasury function through research, industry intelligence, scenario modeling and risk analysis.
7. Assists with maintaining and supporting all tax-exempt and taxable multi-billion-dollar debt programs, including bonds, lines of credit, letters of credit, commercial paper, direct purchase, etc. Assist with maintaining a billion-dollar swap program including collateral posting and mark-to-market calculations.
8. Responsibilities are system-wide. This position provides analytical support for numerous financial initiatives. Works with minimal supervision. Internal customers include all levels of management. External customers include to bankers, advisers, trustees, custodians and investment managers to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information.
Knowledge, skills and abilities as normally obtained through the completion of a high school diploma, Associates or Bachelors degree, CTP or equivalent combination of education and experience in Finance or related field.
Requires a proficiency level typically achieved in 3 years.
IN-depth knowledge of financial analysis principles and Microsoft products are necessary.
Organizational and communication skills are required.
CTP preferred. One-year experience with Treasury Workstations, preferred.
Knowledge of treasury functions is preferred.
Analytical skills with spreadsheet and banking systems are preferred.
Original source: Indeed