Role: Treasury Controller
Salary: 70k – 90k
Location: London, Hybrid working
An exciting new opportunity for a Treasury Controller has come up at a large and growing FinTech payments company who has a highly successful business model, offering international money transfer solutions to individuals and businesses at an affordable price point.
The business is undergoing a period of growth providing a unique opportunity for a treasury professional to have a real impact on the treasury function.
As well as day to day activities, this exciting new role will help to build an end to end view of the internal control environment for market risk mitigation activities and instruments:
– Work with all Treasury teams to design an effective control environment, including processes automation where possible.
– Document internal control environment and complete testing, suggesting improvements to senior Treasury.
– Support the product engineering team as they work to evolve the risk and control environment focusing on key risks, controls and processes.
Ideal Treasury Controller skills:
– Knowledge of internal controls
– Experience with Market risk events, and regulatory changes
– Proactive approach to work
– Good communicator, working well in a multinational team
– SQL experience (although not essential)
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply or email (url removed) for further information.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates