Then come and join our global team as Treasury Financial Risk Professional (f/m/d).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will operate as an advisor to Senior Management on the economic impacts of financial risk topics
- You will take on the functional management of the Risk Control Management team
- You will be responsible for drafting, implementing and improving the company’s Treasury-related risk control management (RCM) strategy, including setting up and updating financial framework conditions and guidelines and processes for financial risk management
- You will be involved in setting up the RCM organization and processes over the next 6-9 months
- You will monitor and analyze financial credit and market price risks and limits on an ongoing basis, as well as supporting the escalation process where necessary
- You will ensure the continuous improvement of measures to identify, measure and limit financial credit and market price risks, including the use of statistical and financial mathematical methods
- You will prepare and implement standard and ad hoc reports using BI tools such as QlikSense and PowerApps
- You will drive forward the ongoing digitalization and improvement of methods and processes, for example using machine learning
- You will ensure that complex facts are communicated accurately in a comprehensible manner for decision-makers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in business administration, finance (e.g. financial mathematics) or economics
- You have several years of professional experience in the Treasury area, particularly in risk control management
- Ideally you are a CFA charter holder (or GARP financial risk manager)
- You can demonstrate solid experience of dealing with financial models and mathematics
- You have in-depth experience with Treasury systems, such as ION ITS, Refinitiv, Bloomberg
- You have a sound programming knowledge of Python, R, etc.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have an open, cross-cultural mindset and are also business-fluent in German and English
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- You have strong problem-solving skills and excellent analytical skills
- You are open to new experiences and make your mark by having innovative ideas and implementing them
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time