HTLF is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. We deliver community banking at scale by powering our geographically diverse group of banks with technology, efficiency and strength giving local decision-making the opportunity and insights to focus on customers and growth. Relationships have been the core of our company since its founding in 1981. We’re deeply invested in the communities we serve, and that’s why our clients choose us as their banking partners.
What’s different about a career at HTLF? We believe our employees and their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills are our greatest assets. We wouldn’t be HTLF without the people with whom we surround ourselves and empower to enrich the lives of our customers, employees and communities. We’re dedicated to making HTLF the best place to work where your opinions are valued, your feedback and ideas are heard, and your opportunities for personal growth and professional development are endless.
The Treasury Management (TM) Implementation & Support Specialist partners with highly profitable business clients regarding products, projects, and proposals of moderate sophistication and complexity. This role serves as the primary driver ensuring a superior experience in all interactions, including implementing new products and services; performing maintenance; and responding to urgent support, file limit exception or complex troubleshooting issues that can affect a customers business.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Acts as the point person for TM and commercial credit card customers, handles new card program relationships in a support role, from new program setup, implementation, follow up, and daily maintenance of accounts via phone, webinars and in person. Interaction with top customers within card portfolio providing day to day service and program support.
2. Introduces and supports the integration of technological solutions into customers business operations by understanding needs, training on best practices, straightforward communication, and facilitating the change process so customers rapidly gain confidence and proficiency on new systems.
3. Owns all aspects of the client service and implementation process for both internal and external customers, ensuring accuracy, quality and expediency through various communication channels; e.g., online, in-person, telephone, chat, Skype.
4. Completes TM product service implementations, modifications, maintenance and service requests efficiently and expediently for internal and external Heartland bank customers through use of internal and external systems, processes and forms.
5. Coordinates numerous internal and third-party vendor applications:
a. Administers user rights, privileges and security authorizations for external, high profitability clients.
b. Advises internal bank partners of system abilities, constraints and solution options.
c. Troubleshoots technical and operational issues of larger value or scope.
d. Resolves file format issues with file upload/downloads for payment applications that integrate with clients accounting systems.
6. Ensures client service deliverables are achieved and holds partners accountable by managing issues, escalations and error resolution.
7. Coordinates with assigned bank(s) approvers to facilitate rapid decisions on behalf of clients for file limit increases for ACH applications or RDC/mRDC, while also maintaining established risk management controls.
8. Consults with and advises highly profitable TM clients and business partners:
a. Provides solutions to meet business needs for ACH origination, payments research, wire transfer services, fraud and risk management products and services.
b. Promotes other bank products and services needed by customers.
c. Supports identification of product improvements and solutions by documenting and sharing client and user feedback with internal business partners and taking necessary actions to enhance bank services.
9. Provides guidance to clients on NACHA, FFIEC and other regulations impacting customers.
10. Maintains diligent awareness of risks including ACH rules, payments risk, UCC laws and FFIEC guidance as well as user authentication best practices for online banking services.
11. Provides assigned bank(s) monthly customer risk reviews.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 3 5 years of professional experience in a related business function or industry, required
2. Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
3. Prior experience implementing treasury management systems and solutions of moderate complexity, strongly preferred
4. Demonstrated technology skills with online banking/payments applications; ability to work with and decipher file formats for ACH/positive pay, BAI, lockbox and experience with QuickBooks integration; ability to work with customer file specifications and system outputs to reconcile business need
5. Demonstrated problem solving ability through interaction with clients and business partners
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Ability to mobilize internal resources to resolve issues
8. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
9. Strong analytical ability with attention to detail
10. Strong organization and prioritization skills
11. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Original source: Indeed