Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes “Great Things Happen!”
The TM Operations Analysts main objective is to provide specialized support for key initiatives within the unit as assigned. Acts as a member bank liaison to facilitate communication, feedback, share SLA performance, capture enhancement suggestions, manage escalated items with Applications Group keeping bank informed and surveying regularly to measure TM Support effectiveness. Key focus areas in addition to member bank liaison efforts include acquisitions and conversions, on-boarding workflow for TM, system upgrades for customer and staff preparedness, workflow optimization and metrics reporting.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports the customer facing readiness efforts for customer acquisition and conversions. Works with Marketing on customer webinars and resource center, manages the customer conversion scheduler for conversion and training, reviews/edits customer information packets, determines resource needs to support customer trainings, accesses service gaps and develops plan to mitigate, and supports member banks for onsite conversion needs.
2. Assists with system upgrades impacting customers by testing, reviewing customer documentation/change updates, creates new staff procedures and trains support team on new capability, prepares for team readiness to support upgrades. Works with TPS Sales, TM Support, Marketing and other business partners on developing strategies to manage the customer impact of these upgrades.
3. Maintains tracking, coordinates and provides oversight of projects as assigned by TM Management.
4. Acts as a member bank liaison to facilitate communication, feedback, share SLA performance, capture enhancement suggestions, manage escalated items with Applications Group keeping bank informed and surveying regularly to measure TM Support effectiveness.
5. Serves as the in-house expert with TM Support workflow from Sales to Support. Tracks and reviews NIGO to identify problem areas for additional training or re-work process. Works to optimize OnBase ticket process to better streamline the service requests, works to reduce email requests turning to tickets to better track and manage to SLAs.
6. Acts as primary TM contact for TM on-boarding workflow system in conjunction with the Salesforce Administrator. Works with users to implement system, train team and review in an on-going manner improves to the system and expand its capabilities.
7. Prepares monthly SLA reports, quarterly KPI management reports and metrics data for the TM area.
8. Serves as back up support for the TM Support team during peak periods or conversions by phone and/or tickets
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-3 years of Treasury management or deposit operations related banking experience.
2. Bachelors degree in Business and/or Technology related field.
3. Thorough understanding of the technical components of products and services offered in the department
4. The ability to lead projects by learning new technology or processes, internalize/share with team, train, prepare procedures and can develop expertise in designated tasks
5. Experience with TM product and knowledge, acquisitions activities related to support of commercial customer base, change management process and expertise applied to process improvement system/process efforts
6. Strong technology and financial analysis skills
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite.
8. Knowledge of electronic delivery systems (i.e. internet banking, social media, bill payment, etc.).
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Original source: Indeed