NSM Insurance Group is the nation’s leading specialty insurance provider with more than $1 billion in premium across 25+ specialty insurance programs and brands in the U.S. and U.K. For more than 30 years, the company has been exclusively focused on building successful insurance programs and continually seeks new opportunities to grow and expand through strategic mergers and acquisitions.Relationships are paramount at NSM because we know that’s what drives mutual, long-term success. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and startup mindset within an established organization that continues to redefine what specialty insurance means and how it impacts everyday lives. Employee are given endless opportunities to expand their interests and skillsets, push breakthrough ideas and take risks. Our open, supportive environment gives employees the confidence to take ownership of their work as if the business was their own.At NSM, we Build Success every day for our people, carrier partners, agents and insureds – because we know our success is built on yours.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for the management of the company’s daily cash needs, banking relationship administration and cash forecasting. We’re looking for a candidate with prior cash management and forecasting experience, a strong knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), attention to detail, ability to multi-task and good communication skills.
* Manage short-term and long-term funding needs, including:
* Credit agreements
* Initiate and oversee execution of all capital market transactions
* Compliance and reporting for debt covenant
* Daily and strategic cash management, including:
* Review and initiate cash movement
* Preparation of account reconciliations
* Cash optimization, such as cash sweeps and pooling
* Trust account reviews and reconciliations
* Monthly, quarterly and annual cash forecasting
* Prepare internal and external cash reporting
* Manage all banking relationships, including:
* Administration of all accounts
* Opening and closing accounts
* Optimization of number of required bank accounts
* Perform security audits of user access
* Manage implementation of global treasury solution
* Manage capital assets, including:
* Fixed asset management with third party
* Coordinate additions and disposals
* Prepare depreciation entries and related account reconciliations
* Manage premium fee income relationships.
* Specific transactional activities surrounding account reconciliations and contingent income management.
* Execute and implement cash collection and management improvement projects including electronic receipt, lockbox and other advanced treasury tools.
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or management required.
* 5 -10 years of relevant experience.
* Cash management operations and treasury experience.
* Cash flow forecasting experience.
* Strong knowledge of risk management, bank relationships and GAAP.
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Knowledge of appropriate treasury and financial software packages.
* Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail, accuracy and accountability.
* Flexibility, passion and drive in making functions/processes more efficient.
* Ability to build strong working relationships with operational and financial personnel.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* Excellent ability to analyze data and circumstances.
* Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines.
Finance Manager Treasury Based Hertfordshire, our global, 1bn revenue, and innovative client is a seeking a Finance Manager Treasury to...Apply For This Job
Treasury Manager (m/w/d) Referenz 12-118463 Fr unseren Kunden, ein Medizintechnikunternehmen mit Sitz im Raum Karlsruhe suchen wir schnellsmglichst Sie! Wenn...Apply For This Job
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK,...Apply For This Job
The Rolen Responsible for the Group’s cash and liquidity position including day to day management of operations ensuring processes and...Apply For This Job
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age,...Apply For This Job