SF Recruitment are urgently recruiting for a Treasury Manager near Birmingham. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with potential to progress into a permanent role.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Production and presentation of periodic cashflow and working capital reporting at all levels of the business including directors
– Periodic cashflow and working capital forecasting for director review
– Ownership and delivery of initiatives within a migration project
– Line manager responsibility for 3 members of staff
– Working with head office to ensure availability of funds to make payments in all currencies
– Accurate daily processing of bank statements and payments
– Maintenance of the relationships with the banks and parent company treasury team
– Resolution of issues raised by the business, AP, and AR
– Deputise for Finance Operations Manager where required
– Adhoc duties as required, which may include supporting the wider Finance team
If you can hit the ground running with the following duties, please do apply URGENTLY!
Please note this role is a hybrid role – 2 days in the office, 3 from home.
Arora Group is successful private group of companies, which leverages synergies across its specialist property, construction and hotel division to...Apply For This Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Management of the corporate hedging program including exposure identification, trade execution and post-trade monitoring and...Apply For This Job
Interim Treasury Manager (3-6 Months) | Leeds | 3-4 days work from home | Negotiable Salary or Day Rate (Inside)...Apply For This Job
Head of Treasury (Property) London or Liverpool Hybrid working – 72,098 to 79,688 + A range of benefits Our client...Apply For This Job
Fast growing Start-Up This Jobot Job is hosted by: Merwan ZattamAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the...Apply For This Job