Treasury Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Treasury Manager (m/f/d). In this position you will be responsible for key strategic projects within treasury and bring our management strategy to the next level.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Drive the implementation of strategic projects and digital initiatives within treasury
- Standardize and optimize end-to-end processes within treasury
- Lead the process to review FX exposures and determine an FX management strategy
- Further develop our cash flow forecasting as well as cash steering capabilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing as well as new banks
- Jointly administer the group-wide electronic banking system in terms of authorizations, connectivity to banks, onboarding of new accounts / banks as well as documentation of such transactions
- Closely collaborate with accounting, controlling, and legal on a variety of operational topics
You come with:
- At least 3-5 years work experience within a treasury function
- Experience and strong interest in digitalization of treasury functions and processes
- Ability to drive projects and complex process improvements independently
- Problem-solving skills, a “hands-on attitude and strong focus on execution
- Fluency in English and German
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A steep development path, with opportunities to work directly with our CFO
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Location: Munich Contact Person: Markus Winkler
Requisition Number: 2380
Interested? Looking forward to your full application including specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.