AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We are all entrepreneurs who love to innovate and win with a passion for serving our customers. While we take personal ownership of our everyday work, we recognize that we only win as a team.
Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 7 offices across the U.S., or remotely. We’re building more than a tech company – we’re building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be ‘you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
AvidXchange is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work.
Treasury Money Movement Associates are responsible for all money movement activities needed to execute payments on behalf of our buyer and supplier customers. The associate works closely with our reconciliation team to ensure amounts and timing match expectations, and take corrective action when they do not. This position is responsible for the timely and accurate processing, meeting multiple deadlines and service level agreements. The associate fosters and manages relationships with internal stakeholders.
* Timely and accurate processing of all daily money movement activities, including, but not limited to Check & ACH positive pay, Comdata Funding, Stop payment processing and APD Fees
* Daily monitoring and tracking of money movement transactions with system uploads to reflect activity
* Timely and accurate exception processing
* Facilitate non-standard customer money movement activities
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
* Efficient verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
* Self-Motivated and able to research, organize and prioritize work with guidance
* Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel
* Minimum of 3 years banking, trust or payment services experience. Could include Finance or Accounting.
* Customer service experience, initiating communication with internal customers
* Strong desire and aptitude to learn and question current processes
Preferred Experience, Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred or combination of education and experience.
* Ability to provide guidance to entry-level teammates when necessary
* Knowledge of and experience working with NACHA rules and regulations
* Beginner to Intermediate experience using MS Office programs
* Experience initiating payments in an online banking portal or Treasury Management System
* Knowledge of Salesforce and Sharepoint
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
* Job Family Finance
* Job Function Treasury
* Pay Type Hourly
* Employment Indicator Support