The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email toAccessibilityor call
(accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for consultative sales of Treasury Solutions (TS) products and services to assigned client group (i.e., Corporate and Investment Bank, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Community Bank, Business Banking, Small Business Banking, and Wealth Management) via a cash flow management/working capital approach with a focus on risk mitigation and grounded in Truist’s Purpose, Mission and Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Executes sales plan, develops strong partnership and collaboration with line of business and other internal partners to identify and drive client and prospect sales opportunities to achieve/exceed revenue and portfolio growth objectives for assigned client portfolio.
2. Fosters relationships with bankers and product partners to collaborate on opportunities and engage in strategic client planning.
3. Independently manages a portfolio of clients with TS needs, requiring general knowledge of banking and TS products and services as well as working capital concepts
4. Participates in the development of detailed relationship plans for clients/prospects within assigned client group to identify key retention and new client acquisition opportunities
5. Responsible for providing client working capital services and solutions, including receivables, payables, information reporting and liquidity solutions
6. Adheres and follows all applicable policies and procedures. Proactively escalates issues and risks to leadership’s attention
7. Ability to consult with a client through various methods of communication in an effective manner (ex. In person, email, voicemail, Virtual Meeting, etc.).
8. Responsible for accurate reporting of sales efforts, sales effort progression and sales revenue
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
2. 3 years of sales experience of financial or treasury products and/or services.
1. 5+ years of Treasury/Cash Management Analyst experience
2. Deep knowledge of Treasury Management Solutions
3. Certified Treasury Professional
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.