The Treasury Solutions Support Specialist fulfills a key role for Renasant Bank’s Treasury clients. This person must be motivated and passionate in creating legendary client support experiences through inbound and outbound service interactions with Treasury Solutions clients. This position serves as the front line for Treasury Solutions to respond to questions and issues, from clients and our banking partners, in a timely and efficient manner.
RENASANT BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
* Must be a passionate advocate for providing exceptional client experiences for all Treasury Solutions products thereby attaining client retention and referenceability
* Capture customer information in the core system or CRM database that promotes Know Your Customer as related to their Profile, Relationship, Preferences, and Interactions
* Document the problem solving process such as decisions made, actions involved and final resolution in the core system or CRM database
* Ensure that all relevant parties are updated frequently through the core system or CRM
* Resolve client requests through proficient use of system tools, research and navigation within/outside the organization, or escalation to appropriate resource
* Ensure any follow-up needed is provide timely
* Escalate all complex and technical questions and issues to the appropriate resource as quickly and efficiently as possible ensuring that all known data regarding the incident is provided
* Display patience and empathy in handling tough cases and/or difficult clients
* Gather and document client feedback for sharing with the Product and Sales teams
* Engage in continuous self-performance evaluation and self-training projects
* Stay current and knowledgeable on all Treasury Solutions products and services
* Stay current on industry trends (market conditions, regulatory changes, and competitor offers) to be effective in responding to client inquiries and needs
* Adhere to Renasant Bank’s Service Standards Policy and Core Values – RNSTX
* Flexibility with work schedule, including possible nights and weekends
* Adhere to regulatory guidelines for customer authentication and product disclosures
* Maintain confidentiality and security of customer information according to regulatory guidelines and company policies
* Seek opportunities to differentiate the customer experience through identifying solutions suitable for client’s current or future needs based on life events and risk tolerances
* Other related duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
* At least three years’ banking experience with at least 1 year in a client facing role
* A proven track record of understanding the client needs and delivering exceptional client service consistently
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required. The Specialist must be able to manage internal and external relationships efficiently and effectively with the ability to articulate solutions to both internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated initiative and innovation to resolve issues effectively and efficiently – ability to “think outside the box”
* PC Proficiency with various systems and software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
* Must be able to:
* Work and collaborate with others as a team at all levels
* Multitask effectively
* Organize and prioritize tasks to achieve goals
* Perform role with minimal supervision
* Be committed to seeking opportunities for continuous improvement and possess the ability to achieve results despite challenges
* Ability to understand and apply policies and procedures of federal/state regulations
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
The Bank’s professional working environment requires employees to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Employees must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when working closely with internal business partners and external clients. Employees may be exposed to confidential and propriety information within the working environment, therefore, must uphold confidentiality at all times. Due to the possibility of being exposed to high risk situations (i.e. robbery), detailed instructions and procedures are required to be followed at all times to safeguard the Bank’s employees, customers, and assets.
This information is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities enumerated are all essential job functions except for those that begin with the word “May”.
This job description is intended to describe the normal level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change. Any written contractual agreements supersede this job description. All requirements may be modified to accommodate physically or mentally challenged staff members reasonably.