Treasury Specialist (m/f/x)
Treasury Specialist (m/f/x) in Frankfurt
Why just watch from the sidelines when you can join us and shape things? You make things work and then make them a little better every day. You also think unconventionally or try out the seemingly impossible – gladly together with the right people. If diligence, commitment and sociability are also your strengths, we look forward to having you as the perfect support for our team!
You form the hub for our balance sheet and capital positions, which you plan, monitor and report on. Skilfully and based on your expertise you point out possible capital optimisations, prepare, and update the corresponding internal as well as external documentation. You always keep an eye on regulatory developments and changes in the market. As a competent team player, you build up a network of external bank partners, rating agencies and internal contacts, and keep it up to date at all times. With your hands-on approach you initiate internal and external balance sheet optimisation transactions and support us in implementing internal capital measures and special projects.
- Degree in economics, mathematics or a comparable banking qualification
- Professional experience in the area of treasury / capital management of a bank incl. knowledge of balance sheet management and the associated regulatory requirements
- Experienced the use of Bloomberg, PowerPoint and Excel (VBA is a big plus)
- Excellent analytical and holistic mindset
- Committed and perceptive team player with an eye for details
- Very good English and German both written and spoken
Apply now at Germanys leading digital bank. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.